ROSS C. ALLEN practices real estate law at HAIRFIELD MORTON PLC.
His practice includes, but is not limited to,
- residential and commercial real estate transactions;
- negotiating and drafting residential and commercial leases;
- zoning issues;
- commercial and residential landlord representation in General District Court and Circuit Court;
- drafting, enforcing and litigating restrictive covenants;
- litigating construction injunctions;
- mechanic’s lien filing and litigation; and
- consulting with commercial and residential developers to plan and execute their vision.
Ross is equally adept at negotiation and litigation and can assist at every level of a commercial or residential real estate transaction from contract to closing.
Ross received his Bachelor of Science in Criminology and Criminal Justice as well as an educational Certificate in Leadership Studies from Florida State University before moving to Virginia to earn his J.D from Regent University School of Law. During law school, Ross was a member of the Moot Court Board and the Business Transaction Law Society.
Ross and his wife Anna are proud to call Richmond home. Ross is active in several community organizations. His past experiences include serving as a board member of the Virginia Museum of Architecture and Design, being named the first president of the junior board of the Virginia Museum of Architecture and Design, and serving as treasurer of IamRVA. Ross is an avid sportsman, cyclist, and golfer.