GREGORY D. FOREMAN is a life-long resident of the Chesterfield County area and lives in Midlothian. He obtained his undergraduate degree from Hampden-Sydney College where he was President of his Class, President of Pi Kappa Alpha and elected to Omicron Delta Kappa and Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities. Greg earned his law degree from University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law. He was a Distinguished Military Graduate of the US Army Advanced ROTC and Greg served as an Officer in the United States Army.
Greg was awarded Professor Emeritus designation by the University of Richmond Board of Trustees following 39 years of serving as an Adjunct Professor teaching courses in Real Estate Law, Contract Law, Land Use/Zoning Law, Wills & Trusts Law and Constitutional Law. He was twice named the Distinguished Faculty Member of the Year by the University.
Greg’s areas of practice include:
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate, VRESA and TRID certified;
- Drafting residential and commercial real estate contracts and leases;
- Wills, trusts, powers of attorney; Corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships;
- Business acquisitions, sales and mergers;
- Restaurant representation;
- Business, Commercial and Real Estate litigation;
- Family law, property settlement agreements, pre-marital and post-marital agreements and divorce.
Greg is a member of the Chesterfield County Bar Association, the Virginia Bar Association, and the Virginia State Bar. Since 1995 Greg has been AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.