Will & Trusts/Estate & Probate Matters
Do you need a will, a power of attorney or an advanced directive/living will?
Has it been several years since you last reviewed your will or your marital situation has changed?
Do you need Estate planning?
At Hairfield Morton our experienced attorneys are available to prepare the necessary advice to address your concerns involving:
- living wills
- durable powers of attorney
- health care directive/end of life instructions
- estate planning and advice
- probate of a will in court, including serving as executor,
- administration of estates, the preparation of accountings due to the Commissioner of Accounts and qualifying as executor
- litigation relating to will disputes/estate administration
Contact our office to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced lawyers.