It is important to consult with a lawyer as soon as possible if you are facing any criminal charge. Please contact our office for a free consultation if you are facing a misdemeanor or felony charge in court or if you may be under investigation. At Hairfield Morton, we have the skill and experience and will act quickly and aggressively to protect your constitutional rights both in State and Federal Court.
We are available to assist you in criminal law matters including:
- traffic violations such as speeding, reckless/aggressive driving and hit and run
- driving under the influence (DUI) and underage possession of alcohol
- driving on a revoked/suspended license
- bond motions pending trial
- marijuana possession and distribution
- cocaine & heroin possession and distribution
- petty larceny/concealment (shoplifting)
- domestic violence
- assault & battery
- sex offenses including rape and sexual battery
- fraud/extortion/white collar crimes
We regularly practice in Richmond, Henrico, Chesterfield, Hanover, Powhatan, Goochland, Amelia, and New Kent in general district court, Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court and Circuit court. We represent college students from VCU, John Tyler Community College, University of Richmond, Virginia State University, and Virginia Union University.